Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Legalization?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Global Legalization?

    Hello all, I have an idea for the forum

    Is it possible that we can have another topic about legalization of marijuana on a global scale? There are other countries that have weed legalized (like South Africa and North Korea). It would be interesting to see how other countries deal with marijuana and the progress of legalizing it in other countries.

  • #2
    Yup we just opened up the legalization forum, so in there would be a good spot to post it

    I wonder when NK is gonna get carts might have to visit

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BertBlaze View Post
      Yup we just opened up the legalization forum, so in there would be a good spot to post it

      I wonder when NK is gonna get carts might have to visit
      It says under Legalization:
      Discussion on new states legalizing and issues with legalization in already legalized states.

      So I guess the admins can edit the description or create a new topic. When it says states, it sounds like they're talking about USA

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by melohello View Post

        It says under Legalization:
        Discussion on new states legalizing and issues with legalization in already legalized states.

        So I guess the admins can edit the description or create a new topic. When it says states, it sounds like they're talking about USA

        good point should say worldwide legalization

        Comment


        • #5
          Woah, it would be cool I agree, but it is almost impossible, some countries like china will never legalize marijuana, their political system is very bad

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post
            Woah, it would be cool I agree, but it is almost impossible, some countries like china will never legalize marijuana, their political system is very bad
            Oh that's not what I meant in my post. I was saying that they should create another topic (or sub-topic) about global legalization instead of USA legaliation

            But yeah, some countries may never legalize it because of culture

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by melohello View Post

              Oh that's not what I meant in my post. I was saying that they should create another topic (or sub-topic) about global legalization instead of USA legaliation

              But yeah, some countries may never legalize it because of culture
              Oh okay, I agree with that also, forum will only improve in future, it only started with work

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post

                Oh okay, I agree with that also, forum will only improve in future, it only started with work
                It has had a good start though. Many forums have it much much slower than this

                Comment

                Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Working...
                X