X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Legalization?

Hello all, I have an idea for the forum

Is it possible that we can have another topic about legalization of marijuana on a global scale? There are other countries that have weed legalized (like South Africa and North Korea). It would be interesting to see how other countries deal with marijuana and the progress of legalizing it in other countries.

Yup we just opened up the legalization forum, so in there would be a good spot to post it

I wonder when NK is gonna get carts might have to visit

Comment

Originally posted by BertBlaze View Post
      Yup we just opened up the legalization forum, so in there would be a good spot to post it

I wonder when NK is gonna get carts might have to visit
      It says under Legalization:
      Discussion on new states legalizing and issues with legalization in already legalized states.

So I guess the admins can edit the description or create a new topic. When it says states, it sounds like they're talking about USA

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

It says under Legalization:
        Discussion on new states legalizing and issues with legalization in already legalized states.

So I guess the admins can edit the description or create a new topic. When it says states, it sounds like they're talking about USA

good point should say worldwide legalization

Comment

Woah, it would be cool I agree, but it is almost impossible, some countries like china will never legalize marijuana, their political system is very bad

Comment

Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post
            Woah, it would be cool I agree, but it is almost impossible, some countries like china will never legalize marijuana, their political system is very bad
            Oh that's not what I meant in my post. I was saying that they should create another topic (or sub-topic) about global legalization instead of USA legaliation

But yeah, some countries may never legalize it because of culture

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

Oh that's not what I meant in my post. I was saying that they should create another topic (or sub-topic) about global legalization instead of USA legaliation

But yeah, some countries may never legalize it because of culture
              Oh okay, I agree with that also, forum will only improve in future, it only started with work

Comment

Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post

Oh okay, I agree with that also, forum will only improve in future, it only started with work
                It has had a good start though. Many forums have it much much slower than this

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Working...
                X