Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is legalization in Washington D.C. so messed up? An attempt at analysis.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is legalization in Washington D.C. so messed up? An attempt at analysis.

We dug into the legal problems tying up cannabis legalization in the District here: https://dabconnection.com/featured/w...-legalization/

To try to understand why D.C. still doesn't have a legal cannabis market even though 70% of its citizens voted for it, we had to dig a little deep into history. All the way back to the Constitution and James Madison's Federalist papers.

Anybody in the Washington D.C. area care to chime in? Are there just street peddlers using gift economy loopholes everywhere?

I still love D.C. just for giving us images like this:

From what I know of, lots of people are still skeptical of marijuana. Many of the politicians in DC are pretty corrupt. For the same reason it took so long for DC to have electorate college votes, it will take a long time for them to legalize marijuana

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin Pete View Post
      We dug into the legal problems tying up cannabis legalization in the District here: https://dabconnection.com/featured/w...-legalization/

To try to understand why D.C. still doesn't have a legal cannabis market even though 70% of its citizens voted for it, we had to dig a little deep into history. All the way back to the Constitution and James Madison's Federalist papers.

Anybody in the Washington D.C. area care to chime in? Are there just street peddlers using gift economy loopholes everywhere?

I still love D.C. just for giving us images like this:
      Woah, that is not fair in my opinion, we live in a society where democracy is a political system, people should try to make some protests

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Working...
      X