Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• States With Potential To Pass New Cannabis Legalization Measures In 2020

Check out the states in the article and in the picture on who will be the most likely to legalize in 2020
    As 2020 begins, 19 states are actively debating reform policies: 11 states with active medical cannabis programs are considering legalizing it for adult use, and 8 states may adopt their own medical-use programs.

Yes, and South Dakota is the surprising one to me. Gov. Kristi Noem has opposed legalizing in the past, but sounds like she's changing her tune now. South Dakota is one of the few states where you can be busted for possession just for testing dirty.

Quote:
    “…whether you smoked marijuana or ingested something else into your system in state or out of state, if you get pulled over and you have a controlled substance in your blood stream, that is considered possession. You could also be charged with a felony depending how much is in your system.”

Comment

Man, I even previewed that and it was perfect, then it turned into tag salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin Pete View Post
        Yes, and South Dakota is the surprising one to me. Gov. Kristi Noem has opposed legalizing in the past, but sounds like she's changing her tune now. South Dakota is one of the few states where you can be busted for possession just for testing dirty.

Quote:
        “…whether you smoked marijuana or ingested something else into your system in state or out of state, if you get pulled over and you have a controlled substance in your blood stream, that is considered possession. You could also be charged with a felony depending how much is in your system.”
        I think all states should legalize marijuana for medical use. I'm surprised South Dakota wants to though. Didn't think it'd happen that fast

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin Pete View Post
          Man, I even previewed that and it was perfect, then it turned into tag salad.
          Yeah that happens. They need to fix this on the forum

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X