Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Serbia Legalize Marijuana

I saw many countries legalize marijuana to be accepted in the European Union and I know Serbia wants really bad to be a part of it, so what Serbia should do?

Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post
    I saw many countries legalize marijuana to be accepted in the European Union and I know Serbia wants really bad to be a part of it, so what Serbia should do?
    How are Serbian politics over there? Are you guys conservative on issues like these or dont mind?

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

How are Serbian politics over there? Are you guys conservative on issues like these or dont mind?
      Ugh, dude politics here are a real joke, people talk on weed legalization on Television and Internet only, politicians don't want to talk about it because it's very sensitive theme to talk about. 50% of people here are for weed legalization and 50% aren't

Comment

Ugh, dude politics here are a real joke, people talk on weed legalization on Television and Internet only, politicians don't want to talk about it because it's very sensitive theme to talk about. 50% of people here are for weed legalization and 50% aren't
        Found this article about it here:

https://balkaninsight.com/2019/05/16...nal-marijuana/

Looks like many are against it there

Comment

Originally posted by BertBlaze View Post

Found this article about it here:

https://balkaninsight.com/2019/05/16...nal-marijuana/

Looks like many are against it there
          Seems like it will take a while for them to legalize for recreational use, let alone medicinal.

Comment

Seems like it will take a while for them to legalize for recreational use, let alone medicinal.
            Yes, that is true, but also we have much bigger problems right now than marijuana legalization, our standard of living is very bad, air quality will be worst in world in few weeks, LOL

Comment

Yes, that is true, but also we have much bigger problems right now than marijuana legalization, our standard of living is very bad, air quality will be worst in world in few weeks, LOL
              What? What happened to the air quality?

Comment

What? What happened to the air quality?
                Our rivers and lakes are very polluted, the air in some cities is wors than in India or ChinaClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_260.png
Views:	79
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	433

Comment

Our rivers and lakes are very polluted, the air in some cities is wors than in India or ChinaClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_260.png
Views:	79
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	433
                  I never even knew about this. How come the media is ignoring you guys and focusing more on India and China?

Comment

I never even knew about this. How come the media is ignoring you guys and focusing more on India and China?
                    Yeah, i know that, China has even better situation, our situation will only get worse

Comment

Yeah, i know that, China has even better situation, our situation will only get worse
                      How do the politicians in your local area feel about this?

Comment

How do the politicians in your local area feel about this?
                        Hmm, it is okay i guess, because they had some amazing projects in machine industry, i am very satisfied with their work in my city

Comment

Hmm, it is okay i guess, because they had some amazing projects in machine industry, i am very satisfied with their work in my city
                          Also one more thing I heard about marijuana. I heard marijuana increases CO2 emissions, and it is responsible for 1% in the USA. We're not even at full recreational use.

Here's an article about it: https://www.theguardian.com/society/...e-fossil-fuels

So ask your politicians to use marijuana responsibly and not go crazy with it

Comment

Also one more thing I heard about marijuana. I heard marijuana increases CO2 emissions, and it is responsible for 1% in the USA. We're not even at full recreational use.

Here's an article about it: https://www.theguardian.com/society/...e-fossil-fuels

So ask your politicians to use marijuana responsibly and not go crazy with it
                            Woah, that is incredible, i didn't even know that marijuana had that much effect on air, is marijuana legalized in your country?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                            Working...
                            X