Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is marijuana legal in North Korea?

Some people have said that weed is legal and perfectly accepted in North Korea. However, an AP Research has went into this and said that may not be the case. They discovered weed possession is a criminal offense. There have been accounts of people buying weed and posting it online in leaked sources, but that might be because it is illegal.
    Rumors are flying that North Korea is home to a pot-friendly regime, but we know very little about drug law there.

Wow, i saw that in Asian countries weed is very illegalized, especially in China, if you are a foreigner and you smoke weed in China you can get deported from the country. Maybe that article is saying the truth but i won't play with the law in North Korea, play it safe and don't use weed there

Comment

Originally posted by CokoMleko View Post
      Wow, i saw that in Asian countries weed is very illegalized, especially in China, if you are a foreigner and you smoke weed in China you can get deported from the country. Maybe that article is saying the truth but i won't play with the law in North Korea, play it safe and don't use weed there
      I thought North Korea had weed legalized all this time. I guess some things are just too good to be true huh?

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

I thought North Korea had weed legalized all this time. I guess some things are just too good to be true huh?
        People apparently are smoking it regularly out in the fields and grow it. So I bet it's just not super enforced.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Working...
        X