Illinois Rakes in $3.2 Million in Recreational Marijuana Revenue on First Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that is such a crazy law. However, at the same time I kind of see where they are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch View Post
      Wow, that is such a crazy law. However, at the same time I kind of see where they are coming from.
      It is about preserving their culture and not following the bad culture of the North Koreans. I believe it is called Jeju culture? That is one reason why marijuana is illegal over there

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

It is about preserving their culture and not following the bad culture of the North Koreans. I believe it is called Jeju culture? That is one reason why marijuana is illegal over there
        Oh okay that's starting to make more sense now, they don't want to be considered as bad as the North Korean culture, they want to keep their own culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch View Post

Oh okay that's starting to make more sense now, they don't want to be considered as bad as the North Korean culture, they want to keep their own culture.
          Yes, that is one reason that Koreans are very anti-drug. Another reason is also because of American influence. Americans forcefully shoved their culture down into Korea and Korea had to follow

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X