Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of crimes will police focus on for states that have marijuana legalized?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of crimes will police focus on for states that have marijuana legalized?

Do you, for example, think they will focus on their jobs more? Will some still be racist, intentionally and unintentionally? Or will they still stick to those other easy-to-catch crimes?

i don't know cuz i don't live in marijuana legalized country

Comment

Were going to see way more DUI stops

They just opened a dispensary in Wendover NV which I went to earlier this week. Cops are EVERYWHERE stopping people. I think mostly to see if people are driving stoned.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Were going to see way more DUI stops

They just opened a dispensary in Wendover NV which I went to earlier this week. Cops are EVERYWHERE stopping people. I think mostly to see if people are driving stoned.
        Do you think there will also be additional laws against people driving while high too? I feel that might get cops back on the weed war again

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

Do you think there will also be additional laws against people driving while high too? I feel that might get cops back on the weed war again
          Its always been considered a DUI its just they didnt have good ways to test it. Now they can do a swab test in the mouth, but I heard swishing apple cider vinegar in your mouth will defeat that test

Comment

Its always been considered a DUI its just they didnt have good ways to test it. Now they can do a swab test in the mouth, but I heard swishing apple cider vinegar in your mouth will defeat that test
            I have a feeling it's going to bring another war on marijuana then. All progress will be lost

Comment

Originally posted by melohello View Post

I have a feeling it's going to bring another war on marijuana then. All progress will be lost
              People are trying but I think it is mostly over. Here in the states Fentanyl/Heroin/Pills/Opiods are the next drug war enemy. Wyoming may hold out for a while, but even most states where its not legal the penalties are severely reduces many are just a ticket now that used to be jail.

Comment

People are trying but I think it is mostly over. Here in the states Fentanyl/Heroin/Pills/Opiods are the next drug war enemy. Wyoming may hold out for a while, but even most states where its not legal the penalties are severely reduces many are just a ticket now that used to be jail.
                How vaping meanwhile? Any states made laws against that so far?

Comment

From my point of view in history, I reckon cannabis will become just like alcohol and tobacco: Regulated, taxed, big awareness campaigns about dangers, but the industry itself will keep going strong. Capitalism loves a good vice. We have way too much money going around in this industry for government to put the genie back in the bottle now.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin Pete View Post
                    From my point of view in history, I reckon cannabis will become just like alcohol and tobacco: Regulated, taxed, big awareness campaigns about dangers, but the industry itself will keep going strong. Capitalism loves a good vice. We have way too much money going around in this industry for government to put the genie back in the bottle now.
                    Seems like the industry is about to explode

Comment

They are focusing on the same people/crimes that they have always focused on, the free thinking, independent, or self sufficient. Those who understand that it is not a crime to expand your mind through chemical input (so long as you dont harm anyone or anything). They will be breaking down the doors of Jimbo because he didn't pay the taxes on the 2 plants that didn't even mature.

They will tax everything to recover the money they are loosing by not having their revenue from the MJ bust, and the ones that cannot afford to pay the taxes will be jailed for failure to pay them, therefore further keeping the for profit jail complex in business.
                      And dont forget the OPIOIDS and the VAPES we have to protect the kids from them!!
                      Plus the fact that it's still illegal federally.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                      Working...
                      X