Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBTANK Rechargeable vape pod with customized visible window.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBTANK Rechargeable vape pod with customized visible window.

BBTANK is more than a brand, we set the standard. The industry's first authentic vape system where value and quality are never a compromise. Seeking a good chance to cooperate with those wholesale or retailer shops who emphasize on the quality cbd oil cartridge pods or vape pen kits. Our main item is All Glass Cartridge, Full Ceramic cartridge, Vape pods, vape pen kits and vape batteries,etc.

BBTANK USA is able to scale your growing sourcing needs and create custom solutions that you might not otherwise be able to find. BBTANK USA also provides you with exciting new ways to present your products and get customer attention with consistent quality and reliable services.
    www.babytoncig.com
    www.babytontech.com

More products Pls DM me
    whatsapp: +86 199 1447 9664
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

They look so lovely and colorful! I am a fan of CBD oil and vape. I did not try the pods but look forward to it. It will be a perfect gift for my friends. I was wondering can I customize a pad or a vape pan kit as I want? Original things are my weakness, and I want to put my idea on these presents, haha. Usually, I have some promo codes on deals from hoopladoopla.com, as I am a dealer and sell in large quantities. Is your brand on this site? Maybe you could think of some strategies of marketing to sell your products.
      Last edited by nahalton; 09-29-2021, 11:38 PM.

Comment

LOL, thanks for liking, if you wanna do OEM, perhaps that needs MOQ of 1000, but I can suggest you to try the pods first to test the quality. If you have any interest, may you DM me for more information.

Comment

BBTANK 2ml vape pod. Try new trend pod system . Bulk order and small order for test run are available. Welcome send a request to get a full catalog and pricelist.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X