X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2021 New vape] Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands

Hi Guys,

I'd like to introduce you to the latest product from Yocan, who have just launched the Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer.

The Yocan Rex brings you a quick, convenient, and portable way to do vapes on the go with your 14mm or 18mmglass piece, allowing you to take advantage of moisture-conditioned vapors while vaping with this device.

The Yocan Rex featured QTC coil is made for giant clouds and hits. It features three preset functional adjustable voltage options, 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v, and outfitted with a single button for ease of use. It also design with the adjustable airflow function.

So the Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands whether you’re a tiny or big airflow users.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yocan Rex-1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	647.2 KB
ID:	2580

More Features of the Yocan Rex:
    • 1400mAh Battery
    • Type-C Charging
    • Fit 14mm or 18mm glass piece
    • Available In Many Colors
    • Adjustable voltage: 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v
    • QTC coil
    • Male/Famal attachment
    • 1 Click To Start Or Stop
    • Adjustable Airflow

This product contains the following
    • 1x Yocan Rex Device
    • 1x Extra QTC Coil
    • 1x Pick Tool
    • 1x Type-C cable
    • 1x Instructions Manual

Learn more Yocan Rex information, please visit yocan.com

Good post, wrong place. Bumping this over to "Events and Business Promotion"; any company can post here 2x per month.

Comment

• MarineYC
      MarineYC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot. I will remember that in future.

Absolutely love Yocan! I've been using my Yocan Hit for nearly a year now, and I couldn't be more satisfied. What I love the most about it, it's that it's super, super portable. Anyone who has got it can surely relate. But this e-nail vaporizer seems cool; I might consider getting it if they're gonna cut off the price a bit, lol. By the way, is there anyone whose favorite flavor is menthol? If yes, where do you guys get your menthol vape juices? Do you think getting it online is cheaper than getting it in-store? Looking forward to hearing from you! Thx!
    Last edited by JoanneFraser; 09-14-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• MarineYC
      MarineYC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for supporting Yocan product. Please subscribe to @yocantech in IG and we have giveaways for the new products.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X